31.3.11

Your mother just blogged all over your face

Hello.  Hello?  What?  Hey, what are you doing?  Why?  Why is the door locked?  Fuck, leave me alone please.  Open the door.  Can't I have a few fucking minutes to myself, God!  Dammit open the door!  I'll be out in a few minutes!  Open the door or I...OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  How the fuck did you get the door open?!? OH MY GOD!!!  Leave me alone, it's not what it looks like!  Are you....blogging?  Yeah, that's right I have a blog ok?  I'm fucking blogging!  What the fuck does it matter, everyone does it!  Oh my God I don't even know you!  I wanna take it back, can't we just go back to before you knew I had a blog?  I don't think I...what the fuck is that?  Do you have a...space marine in your ass?  It helps my creativity. 



If you blog, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.