27.3.11

Why waste a cheeseburger on hate

Not just a cheeseburger, but the new BK Double Stacker.  I could tell it was a Stacker from the delicious special Stacker Sauce splattered acrost my window, and I know it was a double because your fat fucking ass could never be filled by a single. Maybe two singles.  Not a triple though cause you still keep up the pretense that you are "on a diet," despite years of a alcohol soaked body maintenance down slide.

Why you gotta hate on a cheeseburger, man.  What the fuck did he ever do to you.  You know, he had dreams and aspirations and shit, but he gave up his childish wantings with the birth of his first child, got a job, and started providing for his family.  He worked all the time just to put some food on the table for his wife and four kids, and in the moments that he actually had to himself to relax, liked to chug a cold one or maybe throw a line in the water.  Now, after a passive aggressive impulse, everything's been shattered, and he has no idea how he's gonna provide, much less pay for his medical bills. 

His fucking guts are still all over my car.  Every time I see it, I think, man, what a waste.  And also, I should wash my car.