4.6.11

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*())(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#

Where has your mother been?  No, not down at the local theatre giving buttery dong rubdowns for five bucks a pop.  I've found a better way to make money.  Writing a screenplay.  That's right, I'm gettin' rich, and it better be fuckin' quick.  Ok, for all you 'normal' people out there who don't 'play' '40k,' here's a pretty cool picture of my neighbor's dog:


Jinx


Without further adieu, a scene from my upcoming multi-thousand dollar movie...

In the scary darkness of the unrealistically far future there is only stereotypes and scones...


Deep Strike in Uranus

Staring

Inquisitor Festesio

with servitors

Fuckslave 69
-and-
Auto-suck



(Festesio and entourage walking along anystreet, Imperium)

Festesio:
  Hark!  You there, peasant, bow before thine Emperor!

Peasant: 
But I am no peasant, I am CHAOS LORD!!!

Auto-suck: 
Holy Jokaero!

Fuckslave 69: 
(in black accent, i.e. blackcent) Massa I done shit mi'self!

Festesio: 
Silence knaves.  Chaos Lord, pray how did you find me?

Chaos Lord:  
I AM PSYKER!  NOW WHERE IS THE WOOKIE PLANET!

Festesio:  
(pops lightsaber) Space Marine ambush!

(5 Chapters of SMs pop out of hiding and attack)

(Chaos Lord kills them all, and two Avatars, also a Greater Daemon.)

Chaos Lord:  
BUT I AM NOT JUST CHAOS LORD,
I AM ALSO NECRON LORD!!!  (tears off flesh and is Necron Lord)

Festesio: 
Noooooooooooooooo!  Twas a tomb world after all! 
Emperor Save Us!

Emperor:
Ok.

(Planet blows up and Festesio and entourage are teleported to teh Golden Throne.)

Festesio: 
I am very thankful, my Liege.

Emperor: 
Show me. 

(Festesio gets down on her knees...)

Scene.


If you just read that, you owe me five bucks.