29.4.12

Three Magic Words

You are gay.  In my opinion.  Do you know what's great about the human mind?  It can believe some really stupid shit.  Don't believe me?  Then go drink the kool-aid. 

Newt Gingrich is the biggest cock gobbling closet case of all time.  In my opinion.  Look, right there, legal bullet proofing.  Because each and every meatbag and also dolphins and elephants is/are entitled to their own thoughts, no matter how illogical (Christian) or disgusting (German/Japanese), and also the ability to convey this mental diarrhea, you are not liable through any legal recourse as long as it's what you believe.  Mostly.

Isn't belief a great thing?  All the employees of Games Workshop have aids.  In my opinion.  Dude, can't you tell by the way they walk.  It's so obvious.

Obama and Putin are in a conspiracy to get my cat pregnant.  In my opinion.  Don't believe me?  Check your Bible, it's in the code retard.  Shit.

Also, I don't care what your IQ is, if you bring up your IQ in a casual conversation, you are an idiot.

Do you know what's great.  Sleep.  Get some.  Me too.

This dude obviously likes his corn dogs.  IMHO.